Charlotte (RYT 500) has practiced yoga for over 18 years and celebrates the full yogic experience from mindful and invigorating asana (postures) -- to the more subtle and energetic components of pranayama (breathing exercises), mantra (chanting) and meditation -- to bringing the practice off the mat and into the world. Her classes are an invitation to get out of habitual patterns and cultivate awareness, reinvigorate through embodied movement, and empower ourselves by reconnecting with who we are at our deepest level. She believes that yoga can open infinite doors of transformation on the level of the mind, body and spirit.
Her respect for the yogic lineage and tradition as well as her curiosity to deepen her experience and understanding of yoga has led her to yoga’s birthplace, India, as well as to studying in-depth with various teachers and trainings. Her primary inspiration draws from Kia Miller’s Radiant Body Yoga, which combines the challenging and technical precision of Ashtanga and Iyengar Yoga with the transformational possibilities of Kundalini Yoga. She also attended trainings with Jivani Yoga delving into therapeutics and honoring Krishnamacharya’s lineage that yoga is for EVERY body, Yin Yoga with Sarah Powers and Kundalini Yoga with Gurmukh at Golden Bridge.
Charlotte balances her love of yoga with her passion for dance and expression, her desire to contribute to a more just, peaceful, and sustainable world, and connecting with friends and family.
- Radiant Body Yoga 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Kia Miller
- Radiant Body Yoga 300-Hour Teacher Training Modules with Kia Miller (Meditation and the Mind; Kriya, Flow and Art of Teaching)
- Sarah Power’s Insight Yoga 100-Hour Yin/ Insight Yoga Training
- Jivani Yoga 300-Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Golden Bridge 200-Hour Yoga Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training with Gurmukh